A new raised floor system is the optimal way to overcome cord management challenges and maximize space. These innovative systems provide the space needed to run wires, ducting, and other systems with fast and simple access to keep your business moving.
Wood Core Raised Floor Systems
Pro Access Floors Wood Core Raised Access Flooring Systems are constructed using a heavy-duty composite wood core surrounded by galvanized formed steel. Our wood core panels have impressive load ratings to match your needs, with static capabilities between 1,000 and 1,500 pounds, and ultimate load support from 2,400 to 4,000 pounds. These panels have excellent durability, rigidity, and acoustic performance and provide added fire safety with a Class "A" flame-spread rating.
The Advantages of Installing a Wood Core Access Floor
A wood core access floor can be installed in any size or layout room, and the benefits include:
- Improved acoustics: Our tiles absorb noise to prevent transmission from room-to-room.
- Excellent performance: This flooring has high impact, static, and ultimate load ratings.
- Simple access: These tiles are easy to remove, providing ample space to work.
- More space: These systems provide enough space for all the systems you want to conceal.
- Better air control: Raised flooring lets you run a more extensive HVAC system in the building.
- Increased safety: In addition to fire resistance, raised flooring systems can reduce trip hazards.
Wood Core Raised Access Flooring is a versatile solution you can customize with several available options. These style systems are ideally suited for a massive range of different commercial and professional applications, including:
- Data centers
- Control rooms
- Emergency call centers
- Company server rooms
- Offices and workspaces
- Telecommunication centers
- Schools and public buildings
These products are available in a large variety of finishes. We have styles to complement your building design and provide an attractive finished look for your staff, visitors, and employees. Based on the application and your personal preference, you can choose from over a dozen high-pressure laminate (HPL) finishes, vinyl finishes, or bare steel options painted and prepared for use with any of our durable carpet or rubber floor panel coverings.
We carry several floor under-structure systems compatible with our wood core access floor panels. These systems are each constructed of a heavy-duty zinc-plated galvanized steel. Options include:
- Bolted Stringers: A Bolted Stringer System delivers the heaviest load capacity for your wood core raised floor and provides lateral support under each panel for added stability. We can install them in custom heights ranging anywhere from 3" to 72" off the ground.
- Stringerless Corner Lock: These under-structure systems are best suited for smaller spaces like offices, computer rooms, or a 911-center. Stingerless Corner Lock under-structures install at heights ranging from 3" to 60" and secure with fasteners to reduce vibration.
- Stingerless Drop and Lock: Stringerless Drop and Lock panels also install between 3" and 60" high, and are ideal for applications with lower load requirements. With these systems, there are no fasteners to secure, making it fast and easy to gain access to the subfloor.
Stringerless Drop and Lock
Stringerless Corner Lock
In addition to standard wood core access floor tiles, we offer our Airflow Panels. These upgraded products are excellent for use in rooms housing the equipment you need to keep cool, like servers, computers, and other electronics. Wood core airflow panels come in two styles:
- Standard perforation: Standard airflow panels deliver between 22% to 35% improved flow.
- High-output tiles: For maximum flow, you can install these tiles for 55% to 66% panel airflow.
55% and 66% High Output Air-Grate
25% Standard Airflow Panel
Wood Core Raised Access Flooring Load Rating Table
Get a Quick Quote for a Custom Wood Core Raised Floor
At Pro Access Floors, we create custom Wood Core Raised Access Flooring with your preferred look and supporting structure that is strong enough to meet your specifications. Improve the accessibility and appeal of your business with a wood core access floor. Request a quick quote today or call us at 800-566-7820.