Calcium flooring systems are innovative solutions you can install to create a more manageable and organized space using current room dimensions. These durable interior floors offer incredible structural support while providing ample open space underneath the panels for air distribution and running all your different wires, cables, and ducting out of sight and out of the way.
If you are looking for an intelligent flooring system for your data center, server room or other space, these panels deliver the performance you need, and Pro Access Floors has you covered. Raised access flooring is our specialty, we and can design and install a new calcium access floor system that meets all your requirements. If you're ready to get started, call us at 800-566-7820 to learn more.
What Are Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring Systems?
Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring sealed panels consist of a recycled Calcium Sulphate core sealed with heavy-duty ABS and a galvanized steel bottom. These panels are environmentally friendly, waterproof, rot-proof, fireproof (Class "A" flame spread rating) and provide excellent rigidity, load rating, durability, and acoustic and static performance. The Calcium Sulphate panel is U.S. wood-core compatible without the susceptibility to humidity, temperature, expanding wood core, and de-lamination of the standard wood-core system.
The Benefits of Installing a Calcium Raised Floor System
Flooring plays a critical role in workplace design and functionality. Whether for a new build or a building renovation, consider the benefits a calcium access floor system has to offer:
- Green materials: These panels are environmentally friendly, "green" building materials that are 100% recyclable and manufactured using sustainable practices.
- Fire insulation: If you have a fire, these panels are fireproof and will provide insulation that slows the flames and allows extra time for your employees to evacuate.
- Load capacity: These tiles have an impressive ultimate load rating of 3400 pounds, offer 371.75 pounds of balanced load support per square foot and can withstand 150-pound impacts.
- Waterproof properties: Calcium raised floor systems are waterproof, making them easy to clean and perfect for safe and reliable installation in high-humidity environments.
Pro Access Floors Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring systems are easy to reposition if your needs change, and they're also interchangeable with panels from our Wood Core System line. These floors are incredibly versatile and adaptable for a range of different applications, including:
- Server rooms.
- IT data centers.
- Office buildings.
- Telecommunication centers.
- Other mission-critical facilities.
Pro Access Floors' Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring Systems come in a wide selection of high-pressure laminate (HPL) finishes. We also offer a variety of vinyl finishes by special order.
Our high-pressure laminate finishes are available in a broad range of colors and styles to match your building's architecture and your brand identity. We have options to suit any space, including panels with stone, slate and graphite patterns, and tiles featuring warm wood tones.
Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring systems with optional airflow panels are ideal for controlling hot spots and preventing your IT equipment from overheating. These panels are perforated, drawing air traveling through the room down past your equipment and underneath the floor to improve circulation. Depending on how much performance you need, you can choose between standard airflow panels or our high-output model:
Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring uses an under-structure constructed of a heavy-duty zinc-plated galvanized steel. At Pro Access Floors, we install under-structures capable of supporting floors ranging anywhere from 3 inches high up to 72 inches off the ground using two available options:
- Bolted Stringer systems: Bolted Stringer systems offer the greatest load capacity for supporting your heaviest equipment.
- Stringerless locking systems: Our Stringerless Drop and Lock systems make it easy to remove panels for quick access to your subfloor.
Calcium Sulphate Access Flooring Load Rating Table
Get a Quote for a Calcium Raised Floor System
Whether for new construction or building renovation, you can trust our team to design a solution that meets your needs. We have over 25 years of experience installing raised floors, and we can help you create a safer, more attractive, and more organized work environment. Request your personalized quote today, or give us a call at 800-566-7820.